Sunday 11 June 2017

Top 5 Anime Opening Songs of Spring (2017)

So Spring is nearly over and I have had time to listen to all the opening songs over and over again and I can now say I have my top 5 and also an honourable mention.

Honourable Mention:
Kenka Banchou Otome: Girl Beats Boys
Opening 1 - Love Sniper (ラブスナイパー) by Love Desire



#5
Attack on Titan 2nd Season
Opening 1 - Shinzou wo Sasageyo! (心臓を捧げよ!)  by Linked Horizon



#4
Roku de Nashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records
Opening 1 - Blow out by Konomi Suzuki



#3
Boruto: Naruto Next Generations
Opening 1 -  Baton Road (バトンロード)  by KANA-BOON



#2
The Royal Tutor
Opening 1 - Shoppai Namida (しょっぱい涙) by Shougo Sakamoto (阪本奨悟)



#1
Re:Creators
Opening 1 - gravityWall by SawanoHiroyuki[nZk]:Tielle & Gemie


At first I wasn't keen on most Anime openings bar number 2 and 1 but now I love all of these ones.
All but four of them are TV sizes of the Anime but one of them is the full version of song that someone has made with clips of the Anime.

Hope to do another list like this in the summer.


Tara 
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music