Sunday 10 December 2017

Top 20 Anime Opening Songs of 2017

I don't think I have ever thought about doing a top end of year opening songs list before in my life on blog or video format. I enjoyed so many songs this Year, that I wanted to do this but only with the opening songs as It's too much for me to do endings as well and to be honest it would have been only a Top 10 for endings. Anyway let's stop talking and show you my Top 20 Anime Opening songs and a sneaky honourable mention.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Honourable Mention:
RWBY: Volume 5
Triumph by Casey Lee Williams



--------------------------------------------------------------------


1. Blue Exorcist: Kyoto Saga
  Opening 1 - Itteki no Eikyou (一滴の影響) by UVERworld

2. Ousama Game (King’s Game)
    Opening 1 - FEED THE FIRE by coldrain


3. Re:Creators
    Opening 1 - gravityWall by SawanoHiroyuki[nZk]:Tielle & Gemie


4. Black Clover
    Opening 1 - Haruka Mirai (ハルカミライ) by Kankaku Piero (感覚ピエロ)

5. Mahoutsukai no Yome (The Ancient Magus' Bride)
    Opening 1 - Here by JUNNA


6. The Royal Tutor
    Opening 1 - Shoppai Namida (しょっぱい涙) by Shougo Sakamoto (阪本奨悟)

7. Chain Chronicle: The Light of Haecceitas
    Opening 1 - MY LIBERATION by nano

8. Knights & Magic
    Opening 1 – Hello! My World!! by fhána

9. Re:Creators
    Opening 2 - sh0ut by SawanoHiroyuki[nZk]:Tielle & Gemie

10. Dive!!
      Opening 1 - Taiyou mo Hitoribocchi (太陽もひとりぼっち) by Qyoto

11. Shoukoku no Altair
      Opening 1 - Rasen no Yume (螺旋のユメ) by SID

12. Boruto: Naruto Next Generations
      Opening 1 - Baton Road (バトンロード) by KANA-BOON

13. Roku de Nashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records
      Opening 1 - Blow out by Konomi Suzuki

14. Welcome to the Ballroom
      Opening 1 - 10% roll, 10% romance by UNISON SQUARE GARDEN

15. Kekkai Sensen & Beyond
      Opening 1 - fake town baby by UNISON SQUARE GARDEN

16. Boruto: Naruto Next Generations
      Opening 2 - OVER by Little Glee Monster

17. Chaos;Child
      Opening 1 - Uncontrollable by Kanako Itou

18. My Hero Academia 2
      Opening 1 - Peace Sign (ピースサイン) by Kenshi Yonezu

19. Scum's Wish
      Opening 1 - Uso no Hibana (嘘の火花) by 96neko

20. Attack on Titan 2nd Season
      Opening 1 - Shinzou wo Sasageyo! (心臓を捧げよ!) by Linked Horizon


 --------------------------------------------------------------------

So there we have it, my Top 20 Anime Opening Songs of 2017 plus my Honourable Mention of RWBY: Volume 5 opening song. People can moan at me all they want, and although it's not 100% Anime, I don't care.... it's an amazing show, in the style of Anime. Some of these song's surprised me with how good they were and I would like to point out , that there was so many other good songs in this year but I may not have found them in time or could fit it in my top 20. 

My next post will be another Top 20 but .... Top 20 Anime of 2017... Stay tuned. 


Tara
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music