Wednesday 1 May 2019

Top 5 Anime Opening Songs of Spring (2019)


The second season has arrived and with that, more songs have also arrived. Time to dive into some of the ones I love. I have missed a couple out due to them being out later or hard to get onto blog.

Well here we go, my Top 5 and my one honourable mention. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Honourable Mention #1: 
Boruto: Naruto Next Generations
Opening 5 - Golden Time by Fujifabric



--------------------------------------------------------------------

#5
Midnight occult civil servants
Opening 1 - dis-communicate by Jun Fukuyama


Opening 1 - Again by Beverly


#3
Fairy gone
Opening 1 - KNOCK on the CORE by (K)NoW_NAME:Ayaka Tachibana & AIJ

Opening 1 - Gurenge (紅蓮華) by LiSA


#1
The Rising of the Shield Hero
Opening 2 - FAITH by MADKID



------------------------------------------------------

I bet the number one wasn't that surprising after last season. When I knew that MADKID was going to be doing the second opening for The Rising of the Shield Hero, I knew it was going to be good. LiSA nearly topped my list but MADKID won again. I did want to add the opening for Bungou Stray Dogs 3rd Season but I couldn't get a clean enough video for it, if it were on here it would be number 5 or HM.


I will be back with a new post next season with my Top 5 Anime in Spring and then my Top 5 opening songs in Summer. The year is going way to fast.


Tara
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music