Monday 18 November 2019

Top 20 Anime Opening Songs of 2019


I can't believe it's been a year again. There has been many amazing opening song's for the year of 2019 and I was tempted to add Honourable Mentions but in the end; I stuck with what I decided last year. No honorable mentions and it was harsh to narrow down. I feel conflicted with a lot of my ordering and my top 11 were my favourites with my other 9 being my second favourites. Here is my Top 20 Opening Songs for this year; with video clips for my Top 5.

----------------------------------------------

1. The Rising of the Shield Hero
Opening 1 - RISE by MADKID

2. Fire Force
Opening 2 - MAYDAY feat. Ryo from CRYSTAL LAKE by coldrain


3. The Promised Neverland
Opening 1 - Touch Off by UVERworld


4. The Rising of the Shield Hero
Opening 2 - FAITH by MADKID


5. Radiant 2
Opening 1 - Naraku by Halo at Yojouhan


6. Fire Force
Opening 1- Inferno by Mrs.GREEN APPLE
7. Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba
Opening 1 - Gurenge by LiSA
8. Psycho Pass 3
Opening 1 - Q-vism by Who-ya Extended
9. Dr. Stone
Opening 1 - Good Morning World! by BURNOUT SYNDROMES
10. Vinland Saga
Opening 1 - MUKANJYO by Survive Said The Prophet
11. RWBY Volume 7
Opening  – Trust Love (Open Up Your Eyes) by Casey Lee Williams (Title subject to change)
12. Kakegurui××
Opening 1 - Kono Yubi Tomare by JUNNA
13. Sword Art Online: Alicization
Opening 2 - RESISTER by ASCA
14. Given
Opening 1 - Kizuato by Centimilimental
15. gen:LOCK
Opening - Belgrade by Battle Tapes
16. Fairy gone
Opening 1 - KNOCK on the CORE by (K)NoW_NAME:Ayaka Tachibana & AIJ
17. My Hero Academia 4
Opening 1 – Polaris by BLUE ENCOUNT
18. Fruits Basket (2019)
Opening 1 - Again by Beverly
19. Midnight occult civil servants
Opening 1 - dis-communicate by Jun Fukuyama
20. Meiji Tokyo Renka
Opening 1 - Tsuki Akari no Rhapsodia by KENN


----------------------------------------------

There you have it, my top 20 Anime opening songs of this year. All links go to Anime Planet bar RWBY & gen:LOCK in which case, I have linked it to go to where you can watch it for free 1 week after it's out for members who pay. If there is a song that you love and isn't on this list then it could be on my top 5 Anime Opening songs of; Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall.

I will be back with a new post of my top 5 Anime of Fall 2019 and then after that the big one, which will be my top 20 Anime of 2019.

Tara
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music