Tuesday 18 September 2018

Review of Persona 4 The Animation


The Storyline was really interesting and I know I keep saying this, but it honestly was unique. I am reviewing this as if it isn’t a game, as I haven’t played any of the games, so to me it really is unique and different. For me it took a few episodes to get into it, but after those few episodes, I just knew it would be a good Anime. I loved how I was working out who was the main bad guy throughout the whole series and was pretty hyped when I found out I was correct.  


The Animation and Sound was amazing, although I wasn’t a huge fan of the opening and ending songs, although they aren’t the worst I have listened too. The English Dubbed voice actors were amazing they really suited the characters they were playing and it was pretty cool to see the Voice actor of Ichigo from Bleach voice the main male character.  The Animation was really good and fit the style of the Anime. 


The Characters were all pretty different when talking about their personalities. It was really entertaining and funny watching the friendships being formed, and how some of those people has some weird personalities and have no idea how they can stand one another. Yu Narukami is the main male character although his friends come a close second. His personality is more of the quite type but can be outgoing at certain times, especially around friends.



Overall I really enjoyed this Anime, but because of the slowness and other things, I couldn’t rate it perfect.




9/10Story
   
10/10Animation
   
8/10Sound
   
9/10Characters
   
9/10Overall


P.S Some of these Reviews that I am posting, was old Reviews, when I used to write Small Reviews. So some reviews I write will be long and some will be short. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music