Tuesday 25 September 2018

Review of Claymore


The Storyline was most certainly unique in most ways. Strong FEMALE characters, the majority of the storyline was revolved around one main character but focused on others. The demons/monsters in this anime was actually pretty scary and freaky which in most Anime isn’t true, and it’s pretty fake in Anime, but they make you actually feel slightly freaked out. The fact they didn’t keep to the stereo typical, boy falls in love with girl vice versa, was pretty refreshing form other anime I have seen. All of the sub genres made this whole Anime a success and although not perfect, pretty close to being that. 


The Animation was perfect for that year, and also there was no censoring or nothing unlike some Anime. The Sound was pretty much perfect, although the opening and ending songs weren’t the best, they were perfect for the Anime, and I kind of got into them half way through the series. The English Dubbed voice actors were mostly great, bar a few which were not really suited to that Character or was a tad annoying. 


The Characters were the weakest thing in the whole Anime. I only like one or two in the whole of the Series… The others were either annoying or just not important to me. The main character Clare is my favourite as she’s not the strongest yet she’s strong and she doesn’t care about anyone’s opinions and yet she’s caring to others and can help out. Although I do like Raki, the other main character who hangs around with Clare for the most part of the Anime, I found him annoying a lot of the times, so I am kind of in the middle with what I think about him. Teresa was the other character I liked and all the other characters I either don’t like or really don’t care about them. 



Overall I really enjoyed this anime, but there were some slow parts through the series and the characters just lacked something, as I shouldn’t be hating that many… or should I.



8.9/10Story
   
10/10Animation
   
9/10Sound
   
8/10Characters
   
8.9/10Overall


P.S Some of these Reviews that I am posting, was old Reviews, when I used to write Small Reviews. So some reviews I write will be long and some will be short. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music