Monday 4 November 2019

Top 5 Anime Opening Songs of Fall (2019)



The Final season is here and with that; more opening songs to order.
Well here we go, my Top 5 and my two honourable mentions. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Honourable Mention #1: 
RWBY Volume 7
Opening  – Trust Love (Open Up Your Eyes) by Casey Lee Williams (Title subject to change)


Honourable Mention #2:
Fairy Gone 2
Opening 1 - STILL STANDING by (K)NoW_NAME:Ayaka Tachibana & NIKIIE & AIJ

--------------------------------------------------------------------

#5
Opening 2 - Sangenshoku by PELICAN FANCLUB

#4
My Hero Academia 4
Opening 1 – Polaris by BLUE ENCOUNT


#3
Psycho Pass 3
Opening 1 - Q-vism by Who-ya Extended


#2
Radiant 2
Opening 1 - Naraku by Halo at Yojouhan



#1
Fire Force
Opening 2 - MAYDAY feat. Ryo from CRYSTAL LAKE by coldrain



------------------------------------------------------

My top 3 were very hard to order, but in the end... COLDRAIN does it again. Though the visuals let the opening down for Fire Force, the song just makes up for that. I have unfortunately left some songs out of this list, but it was hard to narrow down the many songs that are part of this season. RWBY's link is to the site you can watch it as a first member or 1 week later for free. 

I will be back with a new post; My Top 5 Anime of Fall and My Top 20 Opening Songs of 2019.

Tara
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music