Sunday 29 July 2018

Top 5 Anime Opening Songs of Summer (2018)

Onto the third season already, oh my gosh. Time is going fast this year. This is looking like a good season for Anime and also a good season for opening songs, at least for the Anime I am watching. It was hard to order 5-2 as they are all amazing songs in their own unique way, but Attack On Titan opening sounds more like an ending song, hence why it's 5th place. Once I heard Banana Fish opening I was hooked, happy and hooked once again. The best EVER. Their was no competition for it. So here it is, my top 5 plus 2 honourable mentions. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Honourable Mention #1: 
Sirius the Jaeger
Opening 1 - Sirius by Kishida Kyoudan & The Akeboshi Rockets




Honourable Mention #2:
Angels of Death
Opening 1 - VITAL by Masaaki Endo



--------------------------------------------------------------------

#5
Opening 1 - Red Swan by X Japan featuring Hyde


#4
Persona 5 The Animation
Opening 2 - Dark Sun by Lyn



#3
My Hero Academia 3
Opening 2 - Make my Story by Lenny code fiction



#2
Opening 1 - Heading to Over by OLDCODEX 


#1
Banana Fish
Opening 1 - Found & Lost by Survive Said The Prophet


------------------------------------------------------

If you want to know all the Anime that I am watching then click here and then you will know what other opening song's I missed out.

I do quickly want to point out that I love a lot of the ending songs this season, but I just don't have the time to do Ending song lists either. I have only ever done it once on this blog and it was just too much effort. Maybe one day I will, but I am hoping to bring something to this blog I had on one of my past blogs.

I will be back with a new post of my Top 5 Anime in Summer and then My Top 5 Opening in Fall.

See you then.


Tara
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music