Friday 31 January 2020

Top 5 Anime Opening Songs of Winter (2020)


I can not believe it's already 2020 and a new year of Anime has arrived. With a new year of Anime; comes with new music.

Well here we go; my Top 5 opening songs and my honourable mention. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Honourable Mention #1: 
ID:Invaded 
Opening 1 - Mister Fixer by Sou


--------------------------------------------------------------------
#5
The case files of Jeweler Richard 
Opening 1 - Houseki no Umareru toki by Nagi Yanagi

#4
Darwin's Game
Opening 1 - CHAIN by ASCA


#3
Haikyuu!! To the Top
Opening 1 - PHOENIX by BURNOUT SYNDROMES

#2
Pet
Opening 1 - Chou no Tobu Suisou by TK from Ling Tosite Sigure

#1
Black Clover 
Opening 10 - Black Catcher by Vickeblanka


------------------------------------------------------
I had around 9 opening songs to cut down to 6, which meant cutting 3 opening songs out of the running. I didn't hate any opening songs that I know but I did have to remove some. It was hard but now I am happy with my list. There was no way I wasn't going to put Black Clover where I have.


I will be back with a new post soon.

Tara
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music