Wednesday 24 February 2021

Review of Gosick

The Storyline is so unique and amazing and addicting and ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! As you can tell I really adore this Anime. It was almost perfect, only thing I didn’t like was some of the episodes I found slow or not important and of course some other little things here and there. The pace is great bar those odd episodes.
 

The Animation and Sound was good. The opening songs were really good, but I did like the first ending, but can’t really remember the second ending that well, so not sure on that one. The voice acting was good and each voice actor suited the character that they were voicing.
 

The Characters were all unique and different. The main female character Victorique is so funny with the way she acts with people, especially how she treats the main male character Kazuya. She is very smart & small and with that she’s just the perfect detective. Her half-brother is one of the characters that I despise and hate with all my might.


Overall I really loved this Anime, but a few little things made me rate it lower than I would have liked.


9/10Story
      
10/10Animation
      
8/10Sound
      
9/10Characters
      
9.1/10Overall

P.S. Some of these Reviews that I am posting, was old Reviews, when I used to write Small Reviews. So some reviews I write will be long and some will be short. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music