Thursday 21 January 2021

I'm coming back

Hello, 

I am so sorry for the lack of posts and the fact I never finished the Anime year posts but life has been stressful, busy and I have had other distractions. 

I have been thinking on how to proceed with the blog; with not doing it anymore or doing it the way I was but maybe making it simpler but in the end I decided I would stop focusing on "Season's" and just do the blog like I used to years ago. Post what I want to post; whether that's "Top 5's, 10's etc" or "Reviews" or something completely new and different. 

My plan is having no plan. Less stress, more fun and in the end I wouldn't feel obliged to get something out in time and rush the post. I looked back at some of my past posts and saw how I could have improved them if I had more time or focused more. I may still have "Season related posts" but it won't be on that given season more on catching up with past seasons or re doing past seasons to improve them. My posts will either be written, video or a mix of both. 

I am looking forward to coming back and I really hope I can get more people interested in my blog and Anime in general. 

To keep up to date with me please check me out on my socials (the ones I update). 

Twitter

Instagram

Anime Planet

See you soon.

Tara

xxxxxx

1 comment:

Music