Tuesday 11 September 2018

Review of No. 6


The Storyline is really interesting and actually although yes it has similar ideas of other Anime, the overall idea is pretty unique. The pace of the Anime is really good but I wished that it was a longer series or that a second season was made, as I felt it was rushed in some episodes. 


The Animation was really good and perfect for the show, but I wasn’t a fan of the opening Animation but loved the ending Animation, the same with the Sound and the fact I wasn’t a fan of the opening song, but loved the ending song. The English Voice actors did a really good job voicing their characters. 



The Characters Nezumi and Sion were amazing, in this Anime, I really loved both of their personalities, and by gosh did they both have different personalities. They bonded and created an amazing friendship and although some people are against them becoming more than just friends, I am NOT against it. I also really loved Karan; Sion’s mother. The love she has for her son and the risks she took for him were amazing. 


Overall I really LIKED this Anime series, but I really wished it was longer, or had another series, because there was so much more they could have done with the story and characters. 




9/10Story
  
9/10Animation
  
8/10Sound
  
9.5/10Characters
  
8.9/10Overall


P.S Some of these Reviews that I am posting, was old Reviews, when I used to write Small Reviews. So some reviews I write will be long and some will be short. :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Music