Monday 8 January 2018

My Top 20 Anime In 2017

I know last year I did a Top 30 Anime, but this time I didn't actually watch enough to do a Top 30, well I think I may have just, but then that would literally me listing all of my Anime. The whole point of these lists is to highlight my favourites. Out of about 30ish Anime I watched in 2017, 20 of them stood out above the rest, well If I was being picky around 22 stood out but 2 of them will have to just sit out (I apologise). 

I also did an honourable section last year, but once again I feel that it's just an easy way to then list all you don't add in your actually Top Anime list, so this year I will not have honourable mentions. If an Anime you like isn't on this list, it could be on my Season Top Anime Lists, which I do at the end of each season. (Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall). 

It was easy to do my Top 7 but then after that, it became harder to order them. 
Without any more delay, this is My Top 20 Anime in 2017. 

-----------------------------


Hope you enjoyed the list and don't forget to check out my Anime lists on my Anime sites which are located on the right side of my blog :) 


Tara 
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music