Tuesday 20 February 2018

Top 5 Anime Opening Songs of Winter (2018)

The first Season of Anime of the year 2018 is now halfway through. I am back to do my Top 5 Anime Opening Songs each Season. Going into this Season I was actually at first not keen on most of the Opening songs, but a few. I started to get into some of them as the season went on, hence why I am posting this later than I was originally going to do it. I will be doing 2 honourable mentions and then my top 5. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Honourable Mention #1: 
Opening 1 - KISS OF DEATH by Mika Nakashima x Hyde



Honourable Mention #2:
Opening 1 - GO CRY GO by OxT

--------------------------------------------------------------------

#5
Opening 1 - Seishun Interlude (青春インターリュード) by Sanrio Danshi [Kouta Hasegawa (Takuya Eguchi), Yuu Mizuno (Soma Saito), Shunsuke Hoshino (Jun Ootsuka), Ryou Nishimiya (Hiroyuki Kagura), Seiichirou Minamoto (Yuuma Uchida)]


#4
Opening 1 - Stray (ストレイ) by Kishida Kyoudan & The Akeboshi Rockets


#3
Opening 1 - Sincerely by TRUE


#2
Opening 1- CLEAR by Maaya Sakamoto


#1
Opening 2 - HOWLING SWORD by Shuhei Kita

------------------------------------------------------

As I said before, It took me a while to enjoy some of these Anime Openings. This season I felt the ending songs were so much better but unfortunately, I just don't have the time to do Opening and Ending, although I am thinking of highlighting some songs in a different way. Number 1 and 2 were the two songs that I knew I loved from the start and I didn't have to think about that. After that I started to enjoy the others.

I will be back with a new post of my Top 5 Anime in Winter and then my Top 5 Opening songs of Spring.

Tara
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music