Thursday 3 May 2018

Top 5 Anime Opening Songs of Spring (2018)

The second season of Anime is now underway and this season there was a range of different and unique Anime and what comes with Anime is the Opening songs... and by gosh was there plenty of those... This was the hardest season and year I've had to narrow it down...I had over 10 opening songs that I loved and enjoyed. Narrowing it down to 5 was just too hard, so narrowing to 7 will have to do. I have missed out so many good songs, so if you don't see your favourite than don't hate me. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Honourable Mention #1: 
Opening 1 - ODD FUTURE by UVERworld



Honourable Mention #2:
Opening 1 - Fatima (ファティマ) by Kanako Itou


--------------------------------------------------------------------

#5
Opening 1 - BREAK IN TO BREAK OUT by Lyn


#4
Opening 1 - Eclipse by Shouta Aoi


#3
Opening 3 - It's all in the game by Qyoto


#2
Opening 1- Paradigm Box by Ritsu Shikishima (Chiharu Sawashiro), Shougo Satake (Shunsuke Takeuchi)



#1
Opening 3 - Black Rover by Vickeblanka

------------------------------------------------------

As I said above, this was so hard to order and cut down to only 7. If you want to know all that I am watching then click here and then you will know what other opening song's I missed out. My number 1 rank was always going to be my number 1 rank from the moment I heard the song. EPIC!.


I will be back with a new post of my Top 5 Anime in Spring and then My Top 5 Opening in Summer. See you then.


Tara
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music