Friday 25 January 2019

My Top 20 Anime In 2018

I can't believe it's been another year of Anime and life... but mainly Anime. It's been a crazy year but also a really interesting one for Anime. I actually found a really good way to sort my Anime in order without it being to complicated. Although it was just as hard to put it in order.

Once Again, I will have no honourable mentions this year, as those are for my season posts, not my end of year. Instead though, this year instead of having Gif's on my Top 5, it will be for my Top 10.

If an Anime you like isn't on this list, it could be on my Season Top Anime Lists, which I do at the end of each season. (WinterSpringSummer and Fall). 

Without any more delay, this is My Top 20 Anime in 2018. 

-----------------------------

20. Tokyo Ghoul:re (12 Eps) – 4 ½ Stars {Second Part: 3 ½ Stars – Avg.: 4 Stars}


-----------------------------
I loved all the Anime on this list, and it was hard to order, but in the end I just went with my heart. I will be back with new posts soon.

Hope you enjoyed the list and don't forget to check out my Anime lists on my Anime sites which are located on the right side of my blog :) 


Tara 
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music