Wednesday 7 August 2019

Top 5 Anime Opening Songs of Summer (2019)


The Summer season is here, and with that comes a whole load of new Opening songs. I really love the summer songs, though I feel it's not as good as past seasons.

I would just like to point out, that while making this list. I hadn't heard the opening of Try Knights as it hadn't aired yet, and I also couldn't get a hold of the opening songs for my two Idol Anime that I am watching.

Well here we go, my Top 5 and my honourable mention. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Honourable Mention #1: 
Bem 
Opening 1 - Uchuu no Kioku by Maaya Sakamoto


--------------------------------------------------------------------

#5
Fruits Basket
Opening 2 – Chime by Ai Otsuka



#4
Given
Opening 1 - Kizuato by Centimilimental



#3
Vinland Saga
Opening 1 - MUKANJYO by Survive Said The Prophet


#2
Dr. Stone
Opening 1 - Good Morning World! by BURNOUT SYNDROMES


#1
Fire Force
Opening 1- Inferno by Mrs.GREEN APPLE

------------------------------------------------------

I would like to point out that my Top 3 were hard to actually order but I did it on the fact I am currently not watching one of them at the moment and may start too soon. Also.. you can't deny how catchy Fire Force opening is.

I will be back with a new post for my Top 5 Anime of Summer and Top 5 Openings of the last season this year... Autumn (Fall).

Tara
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music