Sunday 26 April 2020

Anime OST Spotlight #13: Tokyo Ghoul:Re

Anime Title: Tokyo Ghoul:Re
Opening/Ending/Other: Insert Song (Ep 3)
Artist: AmaLee (An amazing singer on Youtube)
Song: Parabellum


Lyrics
I'm waiting, edge of my vision turn crimson
I watch the night fall
Pulse racing, blood running hot
My weapon are ready and drawn
I won't back down, I can't turn back now
I won't leave without my victim's blood shed this time
I step back, seize the moment, and carry on
Changing im, I won't be beat
Running fast, my fingers shake, blood thirsting
And although might fall
I know that it won't be in vain.

I light the flame, there's no escape
I won't be Defeated not once again
Even if I won't see the ending of this battle
I shout to the sky, I'm taking aim
I'll shoot for Victory even if it cost my life
I'd give it all, if only I would win
Glory shall be mine.

The night turns to day
The dark recedes, yielding to light
The ashes are falling now
I feel the tepid calm settle in
I know this won't last
I'm holding my Battleworn self
And waiting for the sky to turn back into blue
I feel the pain sinking in, telling me that I survived.

I've lit the flames, I face the end
I feel relief as I walk through the downpour of red rain
I triumphed
I held out 'till the end, I Vanquished all my fears
As the sun rises, I await Daybreak
The fragile horizon Shattering
I know that this won't be the end
This is just the Beginning.

Though my wounds, they ache
Blood drippimg down
I Crush the Voice inside me, holding me back
I can't escape this calling, bu I'm no longer scared
I'm Reaching out my hand to the sky
Searching on my own
I stand waiting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music