Saturday 6 March 2021

Review of Death Parade


The Storyline was unique, amazing, and brilliant and kept me going until the very end. Throughout the whole Anime I was on a roller-coaster ride full of emotions that I never knew I could possess. When I first got into the Anime I never thought I would end up crying. There wasn’t anything that I can fault on, with the storyline, nothing at all.


The Animation and Sound were WONDERFUL for the Anime. Had the most catchy tune for the opening and then a sad, ballad, rocky song for the ending. The animation for the endings was amazingly chosen, as in they had the ending different depending on what the main topic or issue or person the episode was about. Also the original voice actors and English dubbed voice actors WERE BOTH amazing and suited their roles really well.


The Characters that I can’t fault were amazingly written and AHHHHHHHH I loved them all for different reasons, especially the two main characters. The black-haired woman is the main female character and the reason she’s called that is because she has no memories of whom she is. She is strong willed and voices her own opinion even though she has no memories she knows in her heart how she feels and what she wants. Decim the main male character is just really cool, and has such a weird but awesome personality. I love how their relationship progresses through the series. Ginti is also one of my other favourite characters, as he’s just carefree and I just love him.
Overall I adored this Anime, and I am not normally the one that rates Psychological and Thrillers high ratings but this Anime, just blew my mind and whether or not you normally watch this kind of Anime, please give it ago. 

10/10Story
      
10/10Animation
      
10/10Sound
      
10/10Characters
      
10/10Overall


No comments:

Post a Comment

Music