Thursday 25 March 2021

Review of Haikyuu!!


 The Storyline being sports Anime isn’t really unique, but I am not sure if there is any other volleyball Anime out there, and if there is, please let me know. All I know is, I am very very very not a sporty person, so when I find an Anime that’s to do with sports that I like then it means it’s good. The pace was brilliant and the storyline ended was typical but yet I was grateful as I knew that there was going to be a second season.

The Animation was perfect and amazing especially the times when they were making really good shots to the other side of the court. The Sound was just as good, plus a bonus being the opening and ending songs were really good and suited the Anime down to a T.


The Characters  were interesting to see the least. No really I like the majority of the characters and I loved how each one brought their own personality and traits. The main character Hinata was definitely my favourite character from the whole series. I loved how wacky and young at heart he was and how he did whatever it takes and he never gave up to get to a stage of his career being a part of  a volleyball team. I also like his noises he makes “wooahh” “wow”. Also like his hair… maybe… and I love how short he is…. maybe…


Overall I really loved this sporty Anime and I can’t wait for the second season to come, as I know it’s hopefully going to go on the line of other sport Anime I have seen… 

9/10Story
      
10/10Animation
      
10/10Sound
      
8.5/10Characters
      
9.3/10Overall

P.S. Some of these Reviews that I am posting, was old Reviews, when I used to write Small Reviews. So some reviews I write will be long and some will be short. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music