Wednesday 3 March 2021

Review of Golden Time

The Storyline wasn’t really unique, everything was little things taken from other Anime to make one Anime with all the elements. But even though I just said that… I really enjoyed this storyline and the whole Anime in a whole. One thing that really impressed me was the way they showed the amnesia problem with Banri, instead of seeing it from others point of views we saw it from his and the way its shown is amazing and I never thought of amnesia like that before.
The Animation and Sound was pretty good and fitted with the Anime very well, although I am little annoyed that the opening song and cover artwork etc. shows Kouko more even though in my opinion out of the three main characters, I felt that Banri was the one it should have centred more around.
The Characters were all pretty unique and different, but some did really annoy me at times, but it normally happens like this in most romance Anime. The main guy Banri, is who I felt sorry for the most, having to start his life from fresh and having people know more about the past you than yourself must be hard and how copes with all that happens during this Anime, I give him a golden star! (get it!?). The main two girls are whom I feel sorry for next… but I felt sorrier for Linda than Kouko. Kouko just annoyed me most of the time, although I do love her with Banri.
Overall I really did enjoy this Romance Anime, but some things were just so much like other Romance Anime that I have seen. I love how it showed things I am used to in a different light. 

9/10Story
      
10/10Animation
      
8/10Sound
      
9/10Characters
      
9.1/10Overall

P.S. Some of these Reviews that I am posting, was old Reviews, when I used to write Small Reviews. So some reviews I write will be long and some will be short. :) 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music