Monday 23 August 2021

Review of Tower of God

The Storyline got me hooked instantly and although at time it could be slightly confusing; the next episode would then explain what I was previously confused about. The pacing was amazing, and I never thought at anytime that it was being rushed. The way they did the layout in the final episode was unique and amazingly done. I watched this two times; one in subbed and one in English dubbed so I guess that goes to show just how much I liked this show.


The Animation although at first, I found to be very weird and strange; in time I grew to enjoy it and love it and to see it as a unique element to the whole show. The fighting with said Animation was done really well and I honestly am glad they chose to do such a unique Animation. The Sound being that I watched this in both the original and English dubbed I must say both impressed me. I loved the whole cast of the original voice actors, but I will give credit to the English voice actors where credit is due. They did such a great job at portraying the characters. The opening and ending songs were sung by “Stray Kids” and I loved the songs so much. I also loved how they sung it in English for the English dubbed. I was constantly playing the opening song over and over again.


The Characters were all unique and I found myself liking more and more of them as the episodes went on. While I was starting to like more and more, I was also starting to hate others more and more. I am sure you know the main target of my hatred if you have seen this show already. Pacifist Bam is the main male character in this show. I call him that name for a reason. He really will do anything in his power to prevent violence from occurring if the issue can be resolved in a friendly, non-violent way. Which is basically the opposite of EVERYTHING this show is about. He is strong and he can fight. I love him because of this trait. He isn’t too weak that he needs help, and he doesn’t show off his strengths in a show-off way either. Khun is the other main male character introduced to this story. His analytical skills are above the rest, and he doesn’t do too bad in a fight. You get to know a lot about him in just a short amount of time and I really do like him as a character. I do love both Bam and Khun but I feel sometimes Khun just edges that little bit closer to being better. I do want to quickly say that I also loved Rak for his comedy and also Lauroe for being the biggest sleepyhead known to man and basically being me.


Overall I really loved this show and even though I did get confused at times, I didn’t let that ruin my experience. I really really want a second season but whether we will or not is in the hands of Crunchyroll. If you loved Hunter x Hunter or Bleach then I really think you would enjoy this show.

9/10Story
      
9/10Animation
      
9.5/10Sound
      
8/10Characters
      
9.5/10Overall


No comments:

Post a Comment

Music