Monday 2 August 2021

Review of The Case Files of Jeweler Richard

The Storyline is a mixture of being unique and not being unique. The unique part being the title of the show… Mainly the word “Jeweler” but the other main element is the bond between the characters and what they go through as a whole. If you said to me a while back that I would be watching something which is to do with “Jewels”, I would not believe you. The pacing of this show was perfect, and I never once thought it was being rushed or too slow. When they wanted me to be emotional and feel a certain way, I would be feeling it. This was an almost perfect Anime.


The Animation was done well, and the jewels were Animated in a way that made them look so realistic and pretty. The Sound, aka the opening song was very fitting and nice, but it was the ending song that stole my heart. It was magical and just simply perfect for the show. The feelings that I was already feeling due to the episode was elevated by the ending song.


The many Characters that were introduced in this show was mainly all loveable bar a few and they were all written well. I only want to go into detail about the two main characters as their journey together and separate was the important part of the whole show. Seigi is introduced as being a hero; always wanting to help people out when they are being treat wrongly or in danger. I knew in that moment that could be a fault in the future. I loved how kind he is, and I loved how he is willing to do anything and everything to help people. Richard was introduced as a stoic man with an analytical approach to things. He has a way with words and although he does not wear his emotions on his sleeve, you can still tell when he is feeling a certain way. The differences in both their personalities may in most scenarios mean they have nothing in common and nothing to bond over but throughout the whole series they do end up bonding and it creates a magical relationship. Whether you see them as a couple or just as best friend. This is one relationship that is built on a strong foundation.


Overall I really loved this show, and it really does go to show. Don’t judge a book by its cover…well in my case don’t judge the title by its…title? I really enjoyed the fact it went from 0 to 100 and I loved every moment. The ending of the show was good, but I would love to see a second season. Though if it never happens. I'll survive. If you loved Given or Yuri!!! on Ice then you will most likely enjoy this show.
9/10Story
      
9/10Animation
      
9/10Sound
      
9/10Characters
      
9.6/10Overall


No comments:

Post a Comment

Music